Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why are people so stupid?

I've received the following message 3 times now from my "friends" on Facebook. I have not altered it in any way.

Attention all Facebook members.Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated,There have been many members complaining that Facebookis becoming very slow.Records shows that the reason isthat there are too many non-active Facebook membersAnd on the other side too many new Facebook members.We will be sending this message around to see if the Members are active or not,If you're active please sendto 15 other users using Copy+Paste to show that you areactiveThose who do not send this message within 2 weeks,The user will be deleted without hesitation to create morespace,If Facebook is still overpopulated we kindly ask for donationsbut until then send this message to all your friends and makesure you sendthis message to show me that your active and not deleted.Founder of FacebookMark Zuckerber

I would like to think that if the founder of Facebook was going to send me a message that it might contain correct grammar and punctuation and possibly some spacing. But I guess not. I really wish people would think before they forward shit. If this was actually the case why wouldn't Mark Zuckerber just send the message out himself? Also I'm pretty sure that the computer geeks over at Facebook have ways of checking if accounts are active without circulating some stupid ass email. Wake up people and stop being so stupid.

1 comment:

tallbubba said...

This is why I prefer myspace, it may be the ghetto social network, but hey, i am a bit ghetto...

 
eXTReMe Tracker