Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Early Birthday Greetings

As I’m sure you are all aware my birthday is coming up. I’m a little less than thrilled at the thought of turning 30. I don’t know why. Nevertheless, something about it bothers me.

I came into work today to find that my beloved cousin had left me the sweetest card on my desk.

I love you in God’s way!
I love you as a cousin
I love you in spirit
I love your choice in apartments
I love the enthusiastic way you abuse yourself
I love that you love me!
I love that even though I’m slightly older than you, you still see me as younger looking than you! Love that!!!

Next life let’s be duel winners of Americas Next Top Model, Ninja Assassins & Singing Sensation, “the Ladies GaGa!”

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
eXTReMe Tracker