Wednesday, November 4, 2009

C.J. Cregg Week Marches On


Entertainment Reporter Sherri Wexler: That was totally uncalled for.
C.J. Cregg: Yeah?
Entertainment Reporter Sherri Wexler: My competitors are going to show that tape. Every local station in town...
C.J. Cregg: What? Are you crazy? That thing's going out to 154 affiliates.
Entertainment Reporter Sherri Wexler: Look, I...
C.J. Cregg: I changed my clothes because I didn't think it was appropriate to talk about the death of two teenagers while wearing a ball gown, and you knew that, because you're stupid, but you're not stupid. You know what I'm saying? Security's gonna take your press credentials. You'll call my office every day, and I'll decide if you get into the room. I'm taking your spot on Pebble Beach; you can do your stand-ups from Lafayette Park.
Entertainment Reporter Sherri Wexler: Who the hell do you...
C.J. Cregg: One more word out of your mouth, and every local station in town but yours gets an exclusive with the President. Hunting season on me is over.
[Sherri turns and walks away]
C.J. Cregg: And the chemical abbreviation for table salt is NaCl.

C.J. Cregg to Sherri Wexler in On The Day Before

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker