Wednesday, November 26, 2008

AMAZING!

Seriously stop whatever you are doing right now!
Watch this video!
There is only one word to describe this... Wrenching.
I love K.D. Langs version, don't get me wrong. Vocally, in my opinion hers is unparalleled. But I haven't been moved emotionally by this song since I heard Jeff Buckley's version. This is how music is supposed to be. Raw, in your face, not always pretty. This truly is a cold and broken Hallelujah. Please to enjoy...

<a href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=5618a944-27f6-49a3-8499-7beb7934b1c7" target="_new" title="Brandi Carlile - Seattle - 20071102 - 21 - Hallelujah">Video: Brandi Carlile - Seattle - 20071102 - 21 - Hallelujah</a>

P.S. Thanks a million to my dear friend Matt who reads this blog and told me about Brandi singing this song.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker